Do you really want to delete the diagram? The action cannot be undone.
The management approval process details a typical expense approval, starting from employee request to manager and finance department approval.
- Employee completes and submits expenses form to the line manager.
- The line manager reviews the expenses form to either approve or reject. If the expenses form is rejected, the request is sent back to the employee to modify the dates for them to re-submit for further approval.
- Upon approval from the line manager, it is sent to the finance department to review.
- If the expenses form is rejected, an email notification is sent to the employee / line manager for further action.
- If the expenses form is accepted, it is processed accordingly and a payment notification is sent to the employee.
Do you really want to delete the comment? The action cannot be undone. The responses to the comment will also be deleted.